Your privacy is important to us. It is RevenApp’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, RevenApp.com, and other sites we own and operate.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE
RevenApp collects information that you share to RevenApp yourself, e.g. when you complete the RevenApp Account registration form. This information may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name(s), company name and info (if any), email, address and phone number. RevenApp retains your personal data while your account is in existence or as is needed to provide you services.
RevenApp uses the information that you have shared for providing you RevenApp services. RevenApp may also use this information for contacting you for marketing purposes and share it with third parties solely to perform services on behalf of RevenApp, such as providing support to RevenApp internal operations.
RevenApp may disclose any information we have about you (including information collected for your identity verification) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of RevenApp Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) RevenApp rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the RevenApp Website, including RevenApp customers.
RevenApp reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that RevenApp deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. RevenApp also may disclose your information when RevenApp determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You acknowledge and agree that RevenApp may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with RevenApp through the RevenApp Website or any service offered on or through the RevenApp Website, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or RevenApp determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes, enforce your Contract with RevenApp, respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or protect the rights, property or personal safety of RevenApp, its employees, users of or visitors to the RevenApp Website, and the public.
RevenApp, through IP device tracking, collects anonymous usage statistics. These are standard technologies in the InApp industry used by many.
If you are a user that downloads and uses an application which contains the RevenApp SDK or otherwise interacts with our Services, we may collect certain device information including the following:
- Handset manufacturer, model and operating system
- Country, time zone and locale settings (country and preferred language)
- Network connection type and speed
- IP Address
- Browser User Agent
- Google Play Advertising ID (GPID)
- Opt Out Flag
RevenApp may share the data which is collected via applications containing our SDK, IP tracking and cookies with third parties only in the form of anonymous statistics so that it contains no personally identifiable information.
2. EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
You must ensure that certain disclosures are given to, and consents obtained from, end users in the European Economic Area. If you fail to comply with this policy, we may limit or suspend your use of the product and/or terminate your agreement. For RevenApp products used on any site, app or other property that is under your control, or that of your affiliate or your client, the following duties apply for end users in the European Economic Area.
You must obtain end users legally valid consent to:
When seeking consent you must:
- retain records of consent given by end users; provide end users with clear instructions for revocation of consent. You must clearly identify each party that may collect, receive, or use end users personal data as a consequence of your use of an RevenApp product. You must also provide end users with prominent and easily accessible information about that party use of end users personal data.
3. COOKIE USAGE
Cookies are small text files placed on the browser or hard drive of your computer, mobile, or other device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used when providing online services and help to make websites work, or work more efficiently as well as to provide information to the website owners. Cookies do lots of different things, for example, remembering user preferences, letting users navigate between pages efficiently and generally improving the user experience. Cookies are not used to personally identify you in any way, nor will they damage your system or files.
We may use on our RevenApp Website the following cookies: Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies enable services that you have specifically requested for. Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the operation of RevenApp Website. They let you move around RevenApp Website and use its essential features, e.g. cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of RevenApp Website or cookies used by our networking systems (such as load-balancers, or network protection tools). Analytical / performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use RevenApp Website. Such information is aggregated, anonymous and not personally identifiable and is used to help us improve how RevenApp Website works and to understand what interests our users, e.g. these cookies can recognize and count RevenApp Website visitor numbers and see how visitors move around RevenApp Website.
Functionality cookies: These cookies allow RevenApp Website to remember the choices that you make, (e.g. user name or language), and enable us to provide enhanced, more personal features, greet you by name and remember your preferences to improve your experience. They may be used to provide services that you have asked for. The information collected may be anonymized and these cookies cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use RevenApp Website. Such information is aggregated, anonymous and not personally identifiable and is used to help us improve how RevenApp Website works and to understand what interests our users, e.g. these cookies can recognize and count RevenApp Website visitor numbers and see how visitors move around RevenApp Website.
Session cookies: These cookies allow us to link your actions during a browser session. We use session cookies to support the functionality of RevenApp Website and to understand your use thereof, i.e. which pages you visit, which links you use, and how long you stay on each page. Session cookies expire after you close your browser.
Persistent cookies: These cookies do not expire immediately after you close your browser, but stay on your device until they expire after a set period of time or you delete them. Each time you visit RevenApp Website, our web server will recognize the persistent cookie on your computer hard drive. By assigning your computer a persistent, unique identifier, we are able to create a database of your previous choices and preferences. The unique identifier also helps us to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit RevenApp Website, how often you return, how your use of RevenApp Website may vary over time, and the effectiveness of our promotional efforts.
You can find more information about the cookies we use and the purposes we use them for in the tables below. By using RevenApp Website, you agree we can place these cookies on your device:
First Party Cookies (i.e. cookies set on RevenApp Website by us):
- Duration type
- Session tracking
- These are first party cookies, which are both strictly necessary and functional. They gather information to maintain your login details throughout the session, avoiding re-authentication.
- Session cookies
- Site setting
- They store temporary information to enable site functionality and collect and hold certain information which improves your experience on RevenApp Website, e.g. by setting you the appropriate language.
- Functionality cookies
- Behavior Tracking
- These cookies are first party analytical/performance cookies. They are behavior tracking and error management cookies, which provide information regarding your visits to RevenApp Website and the pages you visit. This information enables us to improve RevenApp Website and monitor errors in respect thereof. The information collected by these cookies does not include any personally identifiable information and none of the information collected is passed to any third parties.
- Persistent cookies
- Visit Analytics
- They are used to identify whether you visit RevenApp Website for the first time or you have visited it before. The information collected by these cookies does not include any personally identifiable information and none of the information collected is passed to any third parties.
- Persistent cookies
Third Party Cookies (i.e. cookies set on RevenApp Website by third parties):
- Duration type
- Google Analytics
- These are third party analytical cookies which are used by Google to help us learn about the Traffic to RevenApp Website. They are used to collect information about how visitors use RevenApp Website, including details in respect of the number of visitors to the RevenApp Website, where visitors have come to the RevenApp Website from and the pages they visited. We use the information to compile reports about how visitors use RevenApp Website and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, (none of these cookies collect and/or store any personally identifiable information). In addition to ourselves, Google accesses the information collected by these cookies. Further details in respect of these cookies and what they are used for can be found by found by following this link to the Google website.
- Persistent cookies
- Google Doubleclick Remarketing Cookies
- Targeting and advertising cookies
4. OPTING OUT
You can opt out from us collection your information from mobile devices. For that please see your device settings and use the Limit Ad Track or other similar feature on your device. You can also make choices about data collection for certain companies by visiting http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/
Note that if you opt-out you will still be seeing ads on your device, but they may be less relevant to your interests. In addition, if you reset your device identifier or use a different device you may need to renew your opt-out.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
If you do not wish to receive any more commercial notifications from RevenApp, you may opt-out of this by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please indicate which mode(s) of communication you would like to opt out from (postal mail, email or telephone contact).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you in accordance with data protection laws. If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. In addition, you have all other rights provided in applicable laws regulating data protection and electronic transmission of commercial notifications.
If you are an individual in the EU, you may be entitled:
To request access to the personal data we hold about you.
To request that we rectify or erase your personal data
To request that we restrict or block the processing of your personal data.
Under certain circumstances, to receive personal data about you that we store and transmit to other parties without hindrance from us, including requesting that we provide your personal data directly to another party (the right to data portability).
To withdraw your consent for processing data where it was previously obtained. Publishers are responsible for collection proper consent from the end users. If you choose to close your RevenApp account, your personal data will be immediately deleted, except in the following cases. We retain your personal data after account deletion if it reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement.
Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint against us. To do so, contact the supervisory authority in your country of residence.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
RevenApp adheres to the generally accepted industry standards to protect the information you submit to us. You agree and acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of data over the Internet may not be secure. We strive to use acceptable means to protect any information you share with us; however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.